England Women Lead Coach Scott Bemand has named his squad to take on France and seek to land the Six Nations Grand Slam on Friday night.
England are four from four in the Six Nations but with France two points behind in second, there is all to play for at the Stade de la Rabine in Vannes on Friday night (KO 8pm GMT).
England make one change following second row Abbie Scott’s knee injury last weekend, bringing Harriet Millar-Mills back into the starting XV.
The side held off a determined Wales to land a 20-13 victory at the Twickenham Stoop on Saturday and Bemand is now eyeing a clean sweep of wins.
He said: “We are competing in a Grand Slam match and this will be a championship decider. We set a high bar for ourselves and we are where we wanted to be at this point in the tournament.
“Our ambition is to go to France and win. This is going to be a hard, physical game and in front of a home crowd, France will step up their physicality. We’re ready for that but remember, they’ve got to deal with us.”
The match will be broadcast live on Sky Sports 3 via the red button from 7.50pm GMT.
England match-day 23 to face France
15. Katie Mason (Bristol, 9 caps)
14. Lydia Thompson (Worcester, 21 caps)
13. Lauren Cattell (Saracens, 17 caps)
12. Ceri Large (Worcester, 46 caps)
11. Lotte Clapp (Saracens, 6 caps)
10. Amber Reed (Bristol, 28 caps)
9. La Toya Mason (Darlington Mowden Park, 53 caps)
1. Rochelle Clark (Worcester, 109 caps)
2. Emma Croker (Richmond, 62 caps)
3. Vickii Cornborough (Richmond, 13 caps)
4. Emily Braund (Lichfield, 22 caps)
5. Tamara Taylor (Darlington Mowden Park, 90 caps)
6. Harriet Millar-Mills (Lichfield, 30 caps)
7. Izzy Noel-Smith (Bristol, 16 caps)
8. Sarah Hunter (Bristol, 77 caps)
16. Amy Cokayne (Lichfield, 12 caps)
17. Heather Kerr (Darlington Mowden Park, 6 caps)
18. Bianca Dawson (Wasps, 4 caps)
19. Poppy Leitch (Bristol, 3 caps)
20. Poppy Cleall (Saracens, 3 caps)
21. Bianca Blackburn (Worcester, 12 caps)
22. Leanne Riley (Richmond, 7 caps)
23. Ruth Laybourn (Darlington Mowden Park, 15 caps)
Report courtesy of England Rugby